Come and See Our Award Winning Equipment at ESS 2016
September 21-22 2016, Reach and Rescue will be attending the Emergency Services Show at the NEC in Birmingham for the UK’s leading meeting of multi-agency and emergency professionals. The best part about this is that the Exhibition is FREE of charge for all visitors.
There will be plenty to do at the Exhibition as in all five of their theatres they have seminars that you can attend for free including; The Learning Zone in association with JESIP and NOG, The Drone Zone Theatre, Home Safety Theatre in association with Fire Kills and CFOA, PPE Theatre and a ICT Innovations Theatre. You can find out more about this HERE.
If you are considering attending the event you should definitely come and say hello so you can get a close and real perspective of the Award Winning, Life Saving – Reach and Rescue Pole. There is plenty to see due to our wide variety of attachments and accessories that benefit the poles outstanding versatility. We have a new thermal imaging camera and sonar equipment that work with the Reach and Rescue poles.
This year we also have a reveal of our latest innovation for a safer alternative on loading outboard engines – but you will have to come to our stall to find out more on the day. To find our stall follow this link HERE
A day at The Emergency Services Show is vital!
- Meet over 450 companies showing the latest kit and solutions
- Visit the new Home Safety 2016 event and see how emergency services are collaborating to help people live safely in their homes
- Get updated on collaboration and multi-agency plans
- Watch live water rescue demonstrations at the Pendigo Lake
- Source new kit and save money
- Visit The Collaboration Zone and see how charities, voluntary sector and government partners are working with the emergency services
The Show is on Wednesday 21 September from 0900-1730 and Thursday 22 September 0900-1600 in Hall 5 at the NEC in Birmigham, B40 1NT. Reach and Rescue look forwards to seeing you there!