THE LONGEST & MOST VERSATILE
TELESCOPIC RESCUE POLE SYSTEM
IN THE WORLD
Why Use Telescopic Poles to Rescue?
The Reach and Rescue Telescopic Rescue Poles are a range of specialist, super long telescopic rescue poles
and water safety equipment that make distant casualty retrieval much safer for todays rescuers.
All Reach and Rescue Poles Give You
- Improved Operator Safety.
- Up to 60ft Rescue Radius.
- Accurate Deployment.
- Faster Retrieval.
- Simplicity of Operation.
- Huge Capability.
- Feet on the ground. No need to enter the water.
- Poles extend to 60ft length.
- Poles not affected adversely by wind or current.
- Extending and collapsing of poles is very quick.
- Easy concept. Minimal training.
- Many different pole and rescue tools to choose.
Reach and Rescue develop innovative, long-reach, telescopic water rescue poles and equipment that are saving lives in 48 countries worldwide.
Our products enable emergency services, search and rescue teams and the public to conduct swift, directionally accurate rescues by retrieving casualties from safe distances – minimising the danger posed to themselves whilst also boosting casualty survival chances. To date, our long-reach telescopic rescue poles have prevented the deaths of more than 50 people during potentially life-threatening situations.
Call us today
For a full demo of our equipment