Reach and Rescue Ltd Privacy Notice
Everything we do with information about people, such as how we collect it and who we share it with, has to comply with Data Protection. A key part of this is being open
about how we use information and what rights you have in respect of information we hold about you.
Reach and Rescue is committed to preserving your privacy. If anything in this notice is not clear, or if you have further queries, please get in contact with the Data Protection Officer using the details at the end.
How we may collect information
This privacy notice explains why we obtain, store and process data that can identify you and describes our practices in connection with information that we collect. We obtain information about you when you use our website or services we offer, including but not limited to;
- When you contact us about a product or have an enquiry,
- If you register to receive one of our newsletters,
- When we engage with you through any of our social media platforms,
- When you meet you in person or
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
What information we may collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number (including
- mobile number).
- Address details
- Information that you have provided at a meeting between us and you.
- Other information which will help us ensure that we can provide you with the best quality service and products to suit your needs
Why do we gather this information
We believe that all the information we gather about you is for a legitimate reason. It helps us to serve and engage with you to support you in your needs.
What we do with the information we collect
We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about our products and services
- For in-house research and statistical analysis
- To notify you about changes to our products and services
- Providing always that you have given to us the necessary consent, to provide you with information through our newsletter or other electronic bulletins we may produce.
Who has access to your information
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Although through the normal course of business it may be necessary or beneficial to you that we introduce you to third parties, we would never give your details to a thirdparty without your prior consent.
How long do we keep your information for
We only keep information for as long as it is needed. This will be based on either a legal requirement (where a law says we have to keep information for a specific period of time) or accepted business practice.
How we store your information
We place great importance on the security of all information provided to us. A lot of the information we hold about you is held on a secure information management system.
All of your information is stored on servers that are held in the UK.
To disable this type of cookie, some browsers will indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case by-case basis. In addition to declining cookies, you can also install the GoogleAnalytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your website visits.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
What rights you have
You have various rights around the data we hold about you.
- Right of access (to receive a copy of your personal data)
- Right to rectification (to request data is corrected inaccurate)
- Right to erasure (to request that data is deleted)
- Right to restrict processing (to request we don’t use your data in a certain way)
- Right to data portability (in some cases, you can ask to receive a copy of your data in a commonly-used electronic format so that it can be given to someone else)
- Right to object (generally to make a complaint about any aspect of our use of your data)
Any such request can be submitted to the Data Protection Officer. Whether we can agree to your request will depend on the specific circumstances and if we cannot then we will explain the reasons why.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of how your information has been collected and/or used, you can make a complaint to our Data Protection Officer. You can also report concerns to the national regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their details can be found on their website: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
We want you to be comfortable with how, when and why we contact you. It’s simple to choose. How would you like to tell us your preferences?
By Email: Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: Call us on 44 (0) 3301 595088.
By Post: Write to us at Reach and Rescue Ltd, Unit B, Winegro House, Worthington Way, Wigan. WN3 6XE
MKC Data Protection Officer Contact Details