Inspection and Search Camera
Safely search beneath the water surface
The versatile Inspection and Search Camera attaches to our long-reach telescopic rescue pole allowing you to find the object of your search from a safe distance.
- Bright LED light to illuminate murky water
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery
- Easily view object of search on clear, 7” display
Reach and Rescue’s versatile Inspection and Search Camera has multiple applications including:
- Submerged casualty body searches
- Hidden weapon searches and for security checks in hard-to-reach locations by Police and Military Services – such as on rooftops or underneath vehicles.
- The Inspection and Search Camera is used in checks by HM UK Border Control to inspect incoming and outgoing haulage and the hulls of sea vessels in water.
- Reach and Rescue’s Inspection and Search Camera has been successfully used by police to locate a murder weapon and to carry out security checks ahead of a G8 Summit in Northern Ireland.
The Inspection and Search Camera has a multitide of real-life success stories: from recovering stashed weapons to finding missing hikers – all whilst keeping operators safe. Read the success stories now.
Body Recovery System
The solution to rescuing and recovering submerged casualties
Locate and retrieve in one efficient action. The Body Recovery System combines the Inspection and Search Camera with a body retrieval attachment such as the body hook, allowing you to swiftly recover the person as soon as they’re located.
Get in touch to arrange a free trial of the Inspection and Search Camera with Body Recovery System Attachment.