Search to 20m depth
Works -5ºC – +70ºC
Black & White or Colour
Very light for easy access vision
USES & APPLICATIONS
To be used for searching underwater in depths of up to 20m. Can be used mains or battery powered. It has a powerful LED torch to illuminate mirky waters. Available in black & white or colour monitor.
HOW TO USE
The sleeve fitting is designed to slide over the pole top fitting which secures it in place using a double sprung button mechanism.
MAINTENANCE & PRECAUTIONS
The sleeve fitting should be regular tested on the pole top fitting as damage will render the attachment useless.
- Camera specifications/Monitor specifications:
- Image sensor: 1/3 inch CCD – Horizontal resolution: 320 lines
- Resolution: 420 TV lines – Power supply voltage: DC 12 V / 500mAh
- Viewing angle: 83° (horizontal) / 60° (vertical) – TFT: Size: 7 inch diagonal
- No of LEDs: 9 198(l) x 132(w) x 25.5mm(h)
- Night vision range: 5m – Operating temperature: -15°C to +70°C
- Operational depth: Works to a depth of 20m – Storage temperature: -30° to +70°C
- Min illumination: 0 lux with high power IR LED – Dimensions: 165 x 150 x200mm
- Power: DC 12 V (power from monitor) – Weight: 600g
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature: -45°C to +70°C
- Dimensions: 188(l) x 40(w) x 95.5mm(h)
- Weight: 100g