- Hi-Vis colour
- Automatically tightens when pulled
- Big enough for an average man
The Flotation Collar is a buoyancy aid that is designed to capture and tighten around conscious casualties in the water. The casualty can secure the adjustable flotation collar to themselves.
It has a Hi-Visibilty colour for casualties to see.
Automatically tightens when pulled.
Large enough for an average man.
- Material: Stainless Steel, webbing and foam insert, nylon coating
- Length / Width: opening diameter 45cm
- Weight: 700g
- Operating Temperature: -5’C to +70’C
- Storage temperature: -45’C to +70’C
- Dimensions: 188(I) x 40(w) x 95.5mm(h)
|Click here to View, Download, Print or Save the Datasheet|