The sleeve fitting should be regularly tested on the pole top fitting as damage will render the attachment from securely fitting. Ensure the crossbar is closed prior to using to fix a line.
Applications vary widely and include:
- Offshore rigs and salvage operations for safety and life lines
- Hands-off line attachment in hazardous conditions with damaged or highly volatile structures above and below sea level
- Attaching climbing or safety lines to unstable structures such as overhead cables and access ladders
- Making fast on mooring buoys or roving additional safety or security lines
- Below sea level salvage work
- Tree surgery
- Safety or climbing lines
Please click on the PDF below to view, download or print a complete datasheet for our Large Carbon Fibre Line Hook.